Will the County help me pay my rent?
The County does offer one (1) month rental assistance with the landlord's guarantee that you may stay in your home for at least one (1) month. Requirements include a referral from South Central Community Action, an eviction notice, a completed County Application, and an interview with theRequired Documentation

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible for Indigent Assistance?
2. Where can I get an application for assistance?
3. Does the County help with power or natural gas bills?
4. Will the County help me pay my rent?
5. Will I have to pay the Indigent program back?